If you want to stay busy this summer you don’t miss this printable 100 things to do this summer list from Wondermom Wannabe.
Summer will fly by when you keep active with family-friendly ideas. Summer vacations from school always start great. Everyone’s busy working on all the things they’ve been itching to do all spring. BUT then time keeps clicking by and a few weeks into summer you’ll hear those dreaded words. “I am bored.”
This short sentence will be spoken by one of your children before the first month of summer is over. It always happens. Well, this summer you can be prepared when you hear those dreaded words!
You won’t have to try to grab some ideas out of thin air! This printable 100 things to do this summer list will already be printed and ready to hand out to anyone who is needing some fun-filled ideas to add to their summer.
Looking for more summer fun? Check out these other posts!
- Summer Joyful Learning Ideas
- FREE Printable Summer Reading Challenge
- Summer Repetition Punch Cards
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Summer Freebie
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020