Reading is so important and this challenge will not feel like work at all! One of the best ways you can get your kids excited to read is to lead by example. When kids see their parents reading books it will increase the likelihood that they will also become readers.
Another way parents can get kids anxious to read is to make it more of a game than a chore. This printable summer reading challenge from Wondermom Wannabe, is a simple way to make reading seem like a game!
It is also exciting to come up with your own family reading goals and offer rewards when reading goals are met by each family member. This summer reading challenge is very simple to use and implement.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020