Reading is so important and this challenge will not feel like work at all! One of the best ways you can get your kids excited to read is to lead by example. When kids see their parents reading books it will increase the likelihood that they will also become readers.
Another way parents can get kids anxious to read is to make it more of a game than a chore. This printable summer reading challenge from Wondermom Wannabe, is a simple way to make reading seem like a game!
It is also exciting to come up with your own family reading goals and offer rewards when reading goals are met by each family member. This summer reading challenge is very simple to use and implement.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE August Morning Work Calendar - August 10, 2020
- Invite Reading into your Homeschool with a Reading Nook - August 10, 2020
- Get more than $770 of FREEBIES for a Limited Time! - August 7, 2020
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020