This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Ahhh…winter! Cooler weather. Snow on the ground. Fires in the fireplace. Hot chocolate and fuzzy socks. What do you love about winter?
Today, I want to share some winter learning activities you can incorporate into your homeschool preschool lessons. These winter-themed learning pages are the perfect addition to your winter learning centers.
Preschoolers will practice sight words, color words, pencil control, letter identification, and word families. Most of the activity pages are designed to help your child fine tune their fine motor skills, as well, by cutting, pasting, and tracing.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Get your FREE WINTER FUN EARLY LEARNING PACK here!
For more related activities to use with your preschoolers, visit the links below:
- 10 of the Best Indoor Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Winter Counting with Snowflakes and Ice Skates
- Winter Preschool Literacy Printables
- Winter ABC Sorting Cards
- Jan Brett’s “The Mitten” Printable and Hands-On Fun
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE ANIMAL TRACKS PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - July 18, 2018
- FREE CVC CUT & PASTE WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 26, 2018
- FREE STRAWBERRY COUNT AND CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - May 15, 2018
- FREE EARTH DAY COLOR AND TRACE PRESCHOOL PACK (Instant Download) - April 18, 2018
- FREE ABC 3-PART PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - April 13, 2018