If you need resources for teaching your young learner text structure, This Reading Mama has you covered. She offers several printable packs, which cover writing fiction and non-fiction text.
From the site:
“I have created a bundled pack of several activities/organizers you can use with your reader when working on fiction text structure. […] You will find each printable twice (one that would appeal more to younger kids and one for older kids). I’ve also included a couple of activities for those fiction stories that don’t follow the problem/solution structure.”
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019