If you need resources for teaching your young learner text structure, This Reading Mama has you covered. She offers several printable packs, which cover writing fiction and non-fiction text.
From the site:
“I have created a bundled pack of several activities/organizers you can use with your reader when working on fiction text structure. […] You will find each printable twice (one that would appeal more to younger kids and one for older kids). I’ve also included a couple of activities for those fiction stories that don’t follow the problem/solution structure.”
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020