If you need resources for teaching your young learner text structure, This Reading Mama has you covered. She offers several printable packs, which cover writing fiction and non-fiction text.
From the site:
“I have created a bundled pack of several activities/organizers you can use with your reader when working on fiction text structure. […] You will find each printable twice (one that would appeal more to younger kids and one for older kids). I’ve also included a couple of activities for those fiction stories that don’t follow the problem/solution structure.”
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021