If you need resources for teaching your young learner text structure, This Reading Mama has you covered. She offers several printable packs, which cover writing fiction and non-fiction text.
From the site:
“I have created a bundled pack of several activities/organizers you can use with your reader when working on fiction text structure. […] You will find each printable twice (one that would appeal more to younger kids and one for older kids). I’ve also included a couple of activities for those fiction stories that don’t follow the problem/solution structure.”
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020