It’s the time of year that the stores are full of reminders to not forget Mother’s Day. Flowers, perfume, and dinner out are nice, but most homeschool moms would be happy with simpler things. Here’s a list of things that most of the homeschool moms I know would be thrilled to have.
Copyright: rawlik / 123RF Stock Photo
What Homeschool Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day
Tired mamas everyone say, “Amen”. Whether we’re up late doing dishes or getting up with a child in the middle of the night, a few extra hours of sleep would be divine.
Dry Erase Markers
In 100 colors. With all the lids securely on top. And a lock so no one else can touch them.
No Dirty Clothes
Empty laundry baskets and clean sheets for everyone! Someone conquer Mt. Laundry, please.
Homemade Cards and Crafts
It’s rare to have a card or craft made in the house without a homeschool mother knowing. While we wouldn’t trade the days with our children, a surprise, homemade gift is a rarity.
An Uninterrupted Shower
No children playing on the floor. No peeking a head from the curtain to settle sibling squabbles or answer questions that you’ve already answered a bazillion times before. Just a moment to breathe and relax. Heavenly.
Fifteen Minutes to Drink Her First Cup of Coffee
Knowing she can savor her morning lifeline and not reheat it 153 times or hunt all over the house for it because she can’t remember the last place she had it sounds like something from a dream.
Completed Lesson Plans
The end of the school year is coming to a close. You’ve executed a year’s worth of lessons and now it’s time to start planning for next year. Boy would it be awesome to just have them handed to you without much effort on your part.
While we can’t give you any of these gifts ourselves, know that we’re praying for you and think you’re doing a great job, mamas!
And if you need help with lesson planning, don’t forget about the Build Your Bundle Sale! It ends soon and you won’t find these prices again for your homeschool curriculum. There are planners, unit studies, parenting help, curriculum for all ages, and so much more!
A few of my favorite products in the bundle just for moms include:
- Mega Organizer for Home, School, and Office – This 132-page organizer will help you in your planning, record keeping, and execution of common tasks at home, in school, and the office!
- Homeschool Mom Fitness Program – A highly effective total body workout designed with busy homeschool moms in mind.
- The Unorganized Mom 21 Day Organization Challenge – A 21-day organization challenge and workbook will help you get your home back in order and out of chaos.
- Frumpy to Fabulous: The 30-Day Wardrobe Course for Moms – Do you want to update your mom wardrobe but don’t know where to start? You don’t have to feel stuck. This comprehensive but easy wardrobe course was designed for busy moms just like you.
Do you need more homeschool encouragement, help, and ideas? Click here for a TON of Homeschool Inspiration!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020