Virtual museums are such a wonderful tool if you can’t get to the physical museum. This time, on Captivating Compass, you can get access to these museums to study Roman Britain. Enjoying virtual field trips is a perfect way to plan your future epic family trip and enjoy some homeschooling fun all at the same time. Check out Virtual Museums: Roman Britain + FREE Museum Journaling Pack!
These types of virtual field trips are super fun when added to a topical study like medieval history unit studies or even a deep dive into geology for older kids. This time, study Roman leaders, maps, and even Latin! You’ll love these new virtual resources from Captivating Compass! At the bottom of the post, you can find a FREE museum journaling and notebooking pack to use with any virtual museum field trip you go on!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020