Are you traveling this summer? These great My Trips Notebooking Journals are 1/2 of an 8 1/2 x 11 page, which means that when you print the PDF download and cut the pages in half, you get two complete 65-page notebooking journals. Don’t need two journals? If you remove the first two pages from the second journal, you can add it to the first and just have more pages to write on (128 pages to be exact).
These are a subscriber freebie, so be sure to create an account with Thinking Kids Blog to get this great freebie!
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019