Do you follow the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating? It can be a bit of a learning curve!
To help you stay on track THM-style, Amy from Raising Arrows is offering a free printable: Guide to Non-Starchy and Starchy Vegetables.
“I knew I needed to be adding in more variety in the vegetable department, but when you aren’t sure what to add in for which meals, you tend to stick with what you know or do nothing at all. I was also terribly confused about squashes and carrots. Having this “cheat sheet” gives me a quick glance guide to help build meals that are colorful, varied, and delicious!”
Click here for more family freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019