An apple a day…But why stop there? Apples are a great way to make learning fun! There are so many apple crafts, worksheets, learning activities, experiments, and the list goes on.
You don’t even need to have an apple to use some of the great resources in this list, but if you have one or two to spare, there are some great activities below, not to mention some mouth watering recipes!
Be sure that you don’t miss this great Johnny Apple Seed Resource while you are studying apples!
Apple Printables and Unit Studies
Apple Printable Pack– Math Update
Apple Crafts and Activities
Match the Apples-online game
Apples: What Happens from the Orchard to the Table -Excellent Resource!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019