An apple a day…But why stop there? Apples are a great way to make learning fun! There are so many apple crafts, worksheets, learning activities, experiments, and the list goes on.
You don’t even need to have an apple to use some of the great resources in this list, but if you have one or two to spare, there are some great activities below, not to mention some mouth watering recipes!
Be sure that you don’t miss this great Johnny Apple Seed Resource while you are studying apples!
Apple Printables and Unit Studies
Apple Printable Pack– Math Update
Apple Crafts and Activities
Match the Apples-online game
Apples: What Happens from the Orchard to the Table -Excellent Resource!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022