I wanted to quickly mention for those who haven’t read it yet, that Educating the WholeHearted Child is a simply fabulous homeschool book.
In fact I feel it’s the very best homeschool book – ever!
About 10-years ago when I read Educating the WholeHearted Child for the first time I knew in my heart that a “WholeHearted” homeschool was what I wanted for my family. I wanted a homeschool rich in read-alouds, real life learning, and beauty. That’s exactly what Clay an Sally Clarkson encourage. Not just “doing school” at a desk, but learning fully as a family. This book if full of practical insight, tips, and guidance to make homeschooling an incredible experience.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - July 1, 2022
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022