I wanted to quickly mention for those who haven’t read it yet, that Educating the WholeHearted Child is a simply fabulous homeschool book.
In fact I feel it’s the very best homeschool book – ever!
About 10-years ago when I read Educating the WholeHearted Child for the first time I knew in my heart that a “WholeHearted” homeschool was what I wanted for my family. I wanted a homeschool rich in read-alouds, real life learning, and beauty. That’s exactly what Clay an Sally Clarkson encourage. Not just “doing school” at a desk, but learning fully as a family. This book if full of practical insight, tips, and guidance to make homeschooling an incredible experience.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019