I wanted to quickly mention for those who haven’t read it yet, that Educating the WholeHearted Child is a simply fabulous homeschool book.
In fact I feel it’s the very best homeschool book – ever!
About 10-years ago when I read Educating the WholeHearted Child for the first time I knew in my heart that a “WholeHearted” homeschool was what I wanted for my family. I wanted a homeschool rich in read-alouds, real life learning, and beauty. That’s exactly what Clay an Sally Clarkson encourage. Not just “doing school” at a desk, but learning fully as a family. This book if full of practical insight, tips, and guidance to make homeschooling an incredible experience.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020