Use these Thanksgiving calendar and pocket chart cards to help cultivate a heart of thankfulness in your family the whole month of November!
These subscriber freebies, available at ProverbialHomemaker.com, include writing/discussion prompts that focus on gratitude as well as scriptures and quotes to talk about with your kids.
Print out the one-page calendar for easy reference or for posting on your wall. The pocket chart cards are formatted for printing in duplex or manually printing on both sides. One side of the card is a cute Thanksgiving themed image and the other includes the gratitude prompt and quote or scripture.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019