Use these Thanksgiving calendar and pocket chart cards to help cultivate a heart of thankfulness in your family the whole month of November!
These subscriber freebies, available at ProverbialHomemaker.com, include writing/discussion prompts that focus on gratitude as well as scriptures and quotes to talk about with your kids.
Print out the one-page calendar for easy reference or for posting on your wall. The pocket chart cards are formatted for printing in duplex or manually printing on both sides. One side of the card is a cute Thanksgiving themed image and the other includes the gratitude prompt and quote or scripture.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Get more than $770 of FREEBIES for a Limited Time! - August 7, 2020
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020