Use these Thanksgiving calendar and pocket chart cards to help cultivate a heart of thankfulness in your family the whole month of November!
These subscriber freebies, available at ProverbialHomemaker.com, include writing/discussion prompts that focus on gratitude as well as scriptures and quotes to talk about with your kids.
Print out the one-page calendar for easy reference or for posting on your wall. The pocket chart cards are formatted for printing in duplex or manually printing on both sides. One side of the card is a cute Thanksgiving themed image and the other includes the gratitude prompt and quote or scripture.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019