Use these Thanksgiving calendar and pocket chart cards to help cultivate a heart of thankfulness in your family the whole month of November!
These subscriber freebies, available at ProverbialHomemaker.com, include writing/discussion prompts that focus on gratitude as well as scriptures and quotes to talk about with your kids.
Print out the one-page calendar for easy reference or for posting on your wall. The pocket chart cards are formatted for printing in duplex or manually printing on both sides. One side of the card is a cute Thanksgiving themed image and the other includes the gratitude prompt and quote or scripture.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019