Do you have a great freebie or article that you’d like to share with homeschooling families?
Are you a blogger, author, speaker, or company who would like to bless homeschool families while getting your product and brand before thousands of individuals? You can submit your freebie, deal, guest post, or DIY project to Free Homeschool Deals!
PLEASE NOTE that FHD receives dozens of submissions each day. Submission does not guarantee publication. FHD reserves the right to not publish submissions for whatever reason.
All chosen submissions will receive a post on this site, social media promotion, and will be included in our regular e-blast that goes directly to the inbox of over 50,000+ families.
FREEBIE Submission Guidelines:
- You may submit any homeschooling or family freebie.
- If possible please submit your freebie offer via HTML. This makes the process of publishing your freebie a lot quicker for FHD.
- Please write the post in 3rd person as if an FHD team member is writing the post for our readers.
- Include a large graphic (at least 300×350 if not bigger) to be used in the post to give FHD readers a preview of your offer.
- Freebie posts can be quick but please make the post at least 100 words and include important details.
- No affiliate links, please.
- PLEASE flag your freebie as time-sensitive if it is so.
DIY, HOMESCHOOL PROJECT, HOMESCHOOLING, FRUGAL LIVING Post Guidelines:
- You may submit a DIY, Homeschool Project, Homeschool Encouragement, or Frugal Living post for FHD.
- It may be a post that is already published on your blog. However, don’t copy/paste wording from your blog. Change up the wording enough so Google will like us both. 🙂
- Include a photo and a 100+ word description that links to the full project or article on your blog.
- For short posts that link quickly to your blog please write post in 3rd person as if an FHD team member is writing the post for our readers.
- If you have a FULL and complete article that you’d like published on FHD the same guidelines apply – only the minimum word count is 350 words and 2+ photos are required and one photo MUST be a pinnable quality photo. For a FULL post include a small bio that also links back to your site and social media accounts.
If you have any further questions about the submission guidelines for FHD please email us with questions first at contact (at) freehomeschooldeals.com.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- 23 New Homeschool Freebies and Deals for 12/5/18 - December 5, 2018
- Fun and Educational Science Books for STEM Learning - December 5, 2018
- FREE Christmas Number Tracing Printable (Instant Download) - December 3, 2018
- 20 New Homeschool Freebies and Deals for 11/29/18 - November 29, 2018
- SAVE 25% and Get Crafty with Dover! - November 26, 2018