Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken: Easy Homeschool Meals
“You’re making Salsa Chicken, mom?” “Uh huh” “YES!!”
Half the battle is won! What a beautiful little conversation. Especially knowing that this meal is only going to take you about 5 minutes to make (we can keep that part secret).
- A pound or two frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkt Taco seasoning
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- undiluted 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix soup, taco seasoning, and salsa.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs.
- Add sour cream and stir. .
Your chicken will fall apart. Enjoy in a tortilla or over rice!
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022