Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken: Easy Homeschool Meals
“You’re making Salsa Chicken, mom?” “Uh huh” “YES!!”
Half the battle is won! What a beautiful little conversation. Especially knowing that this meal is only going to take you about 5 minutes to make (we can keep that part secret).
- A pound or two frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkt Taco seasoning
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- undiluted 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix soup, taco seasoning, and salsa.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs.
- Add sour cream and stir. .
Your chicken will fall apart. Enjoy in a tortilla or over rice!
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019