This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Oh, phonics: such a difficult subject to tackle with all of the exceptions and rules. Check out Silent E: Teaching Kids the Whole Truth from All About Learning!
With this resource, teach your child all about this tricky letter and all of its jobs. Then, they can head into phonics with the knowledge they need to succeed. If your child doesn’t understand something fully, and they struggle, they may just assume the problem is with them and get discouraged. Therefore, be clear about phonics rules, and you will soar through phonics lessons! In this post are tips and tricks, but there are also three sample lessons for you to download!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019