When they’re little—running to their next adventure with capes flying behind—boys don’t know how to guard their own hearts. When they’re older—pedal to the metal, and music blaring in the background—they sometimes forget about the importance of keeping their hearts safe from the world around them.
But in all stages of life, moms can can do it for them—guard their hearts, and cover their grand adventures—through our prayers.
Over the next five days my sweet friend Brooke McGlothlin, MOB Society co-founder and creator, invites you to do just that by joining a new Praying for Boys 5-Day Challenge based on the new book (affiliate link) Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most.
Together, we’ll learn to put on the armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-17) for ourselves and our sons in prayer as we explore praying for our boys from head to toe. In the process, we might even realize just how valuable and powerful we are as praying moms.
CLICK HERE to sign up for the Praying for Boys 5-Day Challenge! It’s sure to be amazing!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019