St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! And it’s a wonderful chance to get in the kitchen to make St. Patrick’s-themed snacks! Make the day both fun and a learning experience with this amazingly chock-full resource from All About Learning! They have created two wonderful recipes for you along with a teaching activity. Check out SH is for Shamrocks & Sherbet FREE Recipes + more!
This post is absolutely wonderful. Your child will get to make shamrock chips and shamrock sherbet and learn a little something as they go! The post includes ideas of how to practice “sh” words with your child as you make your snack. It also includes a pre-reading guide for you to download. AND, there’s more! If you enjoyed creating these recipes and celebrating the holiday of green, then you need to check out their free full book of ABC Snack Recipes!
Also, don’t forget to check out our HUGE List of FREE St. Patrick’s Day Learning Resources!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Get these SH is for Shamrocks & Sherbet FREE Recipes + more today!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019