An excellent way to learn and practice the Do Re Mi degrees of the scale is to use these little printable people from Let’s Play Kids Music. They can each be colored to correspond with the color of your chime bars. Using a staircase to illustrate each step or note is an engaging and visual way of teaching the spacial relationship between notes and intervals in a way that children find easy to understand.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019