An excellent way to learn and practice the Do Re Mi degrees of the scale is to use these little printable people from Let’s Play Kids Music. They can each be colored to correspond with the color of your chime bars. Using a staircase to illustrate each step or note is an engaging and visual way of teaching the spacial relationship between notes and intervals in a way that children find easy to understand.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020