This preschool calendar from Mama’s Learning Corner include pictures that contain the same amount of days in the month. Your child should find the day’s date and cross it out on the picture. This helps with recognizing numbers and reinforces the date again. He should feel free to write inside the name of the month, or color it, or decorate the letters any way he chooses.
Monthly Calendars for July 2014 – June 2015 are included. Your child should trace the date each day. She’s welcome to cross the day off of the calendar as a count down to the end of the month.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019