New Year’s resolutions are often joked about, but there is great value in teaching your children about goal-setting and how to do it properly and effectively. Goal-setting is a wonderful life skill that can help both adults and children organize their lives, build towards something, and learn to set realistic, achievable goals. It’s also a great discussion to have as a family to get to know each other and the desires of your hearts!
Check out 10 FREE New Year’s 2019 Activity Ideas for more inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach Bingo Game - June 20, 2019
- FREE Ocean Animals Letter Tracing Sheets - June 20, 2019
- FREE Pat-A-Cake Pop-Up Sequencing Cards - June 20, 2019
- FREE Letter Reversal Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 47% Off Washable Tempera Paint Set for Kids - June 19, 2019