Do you have a little one learning to read? Help them learn how to correctly make the sounds of letters with this FREE Letter Sounds A to Z app from All About Learning Press.
Use this free program on your computer, tablet, or phone. This app features clear enunciation of the sounds of the 26 alphabet letters.
- Click a letter and hear the most common sound of that letter!
- Features clear enunciation of the sounds of the 26 alphabet letters.
- Great for teaching preschoolers the foundational skill of letter knowledge!
- Helps prepare your child for learning to read.
- Designed for use with the All About Reading Pre-reading curriculum.
You, as the teacher, can also learn the letter sounds quickly and accurately before teaching your student. You won’t have to wonder if you are pronouncing them correctly—now you will know for sure!
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019