Do you have a little one learning to read? Help them learn how to correctly make the sounds of letters with this FREE Letter Sounds A to Z app from All About Learning Press.
Use this free program on your computer, tablet, or phone. This app features clear enunciation of the sounds of the 26 alphabet letters.
- Click a letter and hear the most common sound of that letter!
- Features clear enunciation of the sounds of the 26 alphabet letters.
- Great for teaching preschoolers the foundational skill of letter knowledge!
- Helps prepare your child for learning to read.
- Designed for use with the All About Reading Pre-reading curriculum.
You, as the teacher, can also learn the letter sounds quickly and accurately before teaching your student. You won’t have to wonder if you are pronouncing them correctly—now you will know for sure!
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019
- Save 24% on Apples to Apples Junior - September 6, 2019