Make Your Own Splash Park
It’s the lazy days of summer where the kids can get creative and hopefully that means mom can hopefully get a little time for herself. Here are some SUPER fun splash parks hacks to use items you may already have around the house to make some wonderful memories and just may make your house the coolest house on the block.
This DIY Water Blasters Kiddie Sprinkler is sure to be a hit!
Create a whole waterpark with this DIY PVC Waterpark
Who knew a Hula Hoop could be so fun! I love this Hula Hoop Sprinkler
Meaningful Mama went all out with this awesome Water Obstacle Course
What’s more fun than lounging on a Huge Water Blob!
Got a crowd? These mini water blobs would save on space and fighting ☺
Riding Bikes is a lot more fun when water is involved with this DIY Bike Sprinkler
These are super simple and what’s more fun than throwing sponge balls?
If you have a slide all you need is a tarp to make an AWESOME DIY Slip N’ Slide
You’ll have hours of fun by recycling those soda pop or milk jugs into a easy homemade sprinkler
This amazing kiddie car wash just might make you parent of the year!! ☺
Follow the Affording the Homeschool Life board!
Click here for a bunch of additional articles to help you in affording the homeschool life!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019