If your children have struggled with map work then check out How to Make Interactive Maps in Your Homeschool from Bright Ideas Press. Through this post you’ll learn several fun ways to make maps come alive in your homeschool!
“The most interesting map according to my kids was the trans-continental railroad because they had a small train to move across the map…,” click here to read the full article, How to Make Interactive Maps.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022