This cute ladybug lifecycle printable can be used in many ways.
Start at the top of the page and work your way around talking about each stage of progression for the ladybug. Follow the arrows. Color each step of the way.
You can break it down page by page.
Count the eggs.
Talk about where the ladybug lays her eggs. And many more activities. This post includes ideas.
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019