Unfortunately, standardized tests are the way we have at the moment to assess learning and understanding of concepts. For many people, they can cause a lot of stress, and children don’t always perform as well as they normally would. That can lead to a lack of confidence and even motivation to continue learning. But, guess what? Tests can’t measure everything! Your child is not their test score. For a little encouragement during testing season, check out 30+ Important Things Tests Can’t Measure from All About Learning!
Not only do you get to read their list of all the wonderful things a test can’t assess, but you can grab their beautiful poster for FREE!
Do you need more homeschool encouragement, help, and ideas? Click here for a TON of Homeschool Inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022