Unfortunately, standardized tests are the way we have at the moment to assess learning and understanding of concepts. For many people, they can cause a lot of stress, and children don’t always perform as well as they normally would. That can lead to a lack of confidence and even motivation to continue learning. But, guess what? Tests can’t measure everything! Your child is not their test score. For a little encouragement during testing season, check out 30+ Important Things Tests Can’t Measure from All About Learning!
Not only do you get to read their list of all the wonderful things a test can’t assess, but you can grab their beautiful poster for FREE!
Do you need more homeschool encouragement, help, and ideas? Click here for a TON of Homeschool Inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022