This is a featured post in the 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration series that is running on Free Homeschool Deals. Join us each day for more inspiration for your homeschool journey!
She states, “I’m actually perfectly content having weird kids. My kids are developing their own interests whether it’s trains, baseball, animals or coin collecting. They aren’t feeling pressured to like what everyone else likes or do what every other kid is doing.”
If you ever worry that your kids will be weird because you homeschool then go find Jennifer as she calms your fears in I Can’t Homeschool Because My Kids Will Be Weird.
Click here for more homeschool inspiration!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019