This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Young English learners can have a tough time spelling and understanding contractions. But, you can make planning your lessons a little easier with this How to Teach Contractions post from All About Learning!
Inside the post, you will find tips, instructions, and pages to download to help you construct a great lesson. The activity sheet takes a bit of prep time, but it will be extremely helpful for your students! To help them practice with contractions and spelling/creating them, you can use the fun foldable word slip activity. You can use it again and again.
For other contractions resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020