This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Letter reversals are common problems that young students have as they begin to learn to write. But, if the problem continues as they age, they will need intervention to help this letter confusion. Head to All About Learning and figure out How to Solve Letter Reversals and get a FREE Ebook!
Included in this page are tips for 4 activities to help solve your child’s letter reversal problems. Then, at the bottom, you can click a link to get an ebook with even more tips and ideas!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020