Get this free Abraham Lincoln Interactive Sight Reader from Educents.com for a limited time!
“This Interactive Sight Word Reader is an emergent reader to provide students with an opportunity to learn to read and spell the sight word “this” in a hands-on way. Each page of “This is Abraham Lincoln” contains a predictable sentence missing the word “this.” Students will cut apart the letters to spell “this” (included), then unscramble and glue the letters into each page to correctly spell the sight word.”
What is included?
- Photos and text on each page
- Spelling exercises
- Reading exercises
- Hands-on learning
DON’T forget that FHD readers can use the exclusive coupon code FHD20 to take an additional 20% off all Educents orders.
Click here for the free Abraham Lincoln Interactive Sight Reader.
Here are TONS of additional homeschool freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019