FREE Holiday Science Experiment: DIY Crystal Christmas Tree
Here’s a simple and fun holiday science experiment! Your kiddos will LOVE growing their own beautiful, salt-crystal Christmas Tree! They will be introduced to the concepts of capillary action, evaporation and crystal formation. A scientific method sheet and 2 templates to cut out their Christmas tree is provided.
Click here to download the full FREE Holiday Science Experiment: DIY Crystal Christmas Tree!
Remember that prices and offers can change. Always double-check at check out.
If you aren’t already an Educents member, you can create a free account with Educents here.
DON’T Forget that FHD readers can use the exclusive coupon code FHDeals10 to take an additional 10% off all Educents orders.
Here are TONS of additional homeschool freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019