Do you enjoy Groundhog’s day as much as we do? Groundhog’s day is coming up on February 2nd, so be sure to snag this 25+ page unit study. Mix your homeschool day up! Your kids will be sure to look forward to Groundhog’s day year after year.
Groundhog’s Day Puzzle & Activity Unit
The 25+ page unit includes:
- Title pages for a Groundhog’s Day notebook that each student can color
- “How many words can you make?” activity
- Crossword puzzle
- Word scramble
- Word search
- Draw & write activity pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
- Writing-prompt pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
You’ll also find fun Groundhog’s day craft and snack ideas over at Intoxicated on Life too!
Here are more free Groundhog Day Resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019