Do you enjoy Groundhog’s day as much as we do? Groundhog’s day is coming up on February 2nd, so be sure to snag this 25+ page unit study. Mix your homeschool day up! Your kids will be sure to look forward to Groundhog’s day year after year.
Groundhog’s Day Puzzle & Activity Unit
The 25+ page unit includes:
- Title pages for a Groundhog’s Day notebook that each student can color
- “How many words can you make?” activity
- Crossword puzzle
- Word scramble
- Word search
- Draw & write activity pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
- Writing-prompt pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
You’ll also find fun Groundhog’s day craft and snack ideas over at Intoxicated on Life too!
Here are more free Groundhog Day Resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- All About Spelling Giveaway – Level of Your Choice! - June 1, 2020
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019