Do you enjoy Groundhog’s day as much as we do? Groundhog’s day is coming up on February 2nd, so be sure to snag this 25+ page unit study. Mix your homeschool day up! Your kids will be sure to look forward to Groundhog’s day year after year.
Groundhog’s Day Puzzle & Activity Unit
The 25+ page unit includes:
- Title pages for a Groundhog’s Day notebook that each student can color
- “How many words can you make?” activity
- Crossword puzzle
- Word scramble
- Word search
- Draw & write activity pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
- Writing-prompt pages (includes both manuscript lines and plain lines)
You’ll also find fun Groundhog’s day craft and snack ideas over at Intoxicated on Life too!
Here are more free Groundhog Day Resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019