If you have found yourself with a lighter schedule because of canceled activities, now is the perfect time to learn about opportunities to earn college credits outside of a classroom!
Dual Credit at Home wants to help you learn about the college options for your teen, so until the end of April, they are offering FREE lifetime access to our video course, The College Degree Roadmap!
The College Degree Roadmap is an online, digital course they created to share with parents and teens what we’ve learned (and continue to learn) as our kids earn their college degrees during high school using non-traditional, credit-earning options.
There are six easy modules to watch and a workbook to guide you through the videos. Included in the course is Dual Credit at Home’s Study Plan for the History of the US I CLEP exam – a subject that many students are already studying in high school!
This course is entirely online – you can log in at your convenience and watch the modules all in one evening or over the next few days.
Check out our other college resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Cleaning Checklist Chore Cards - June 2, 2020
- FREE Write Your Life Story Printables - June 2, 2020
- FREE & Fun Shakespeare Resources for Your Homeschool! - June 1, 2020
- How to Make Stop-Motion Videos FREE Tips! - June 1, 2020
- FREE Rainforest Printables & Resources - June 1, 2020