These Zoo Field trip Animal Reports from 123 Homeschool 4 Me can help make the zoo not only fun, but educational too! Here are several choice for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade homeschoolers on their zoo fieldtrip.
- Zoo Map – practice mapping skills by having children draw a zoo map
- Simple Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – draw the animal picture, color where on the map they are from, write some basic facts, and note animal behaviors.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – animal classification, diet, behavior, zoo adaptations, population in the wild, behavior observations, and draw a picture
- Comparing Animals – compare the similarities of two different animals
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020