These Zoo Field trip Animal Reports from 123 Homeschool 4 Me can help make the zoo not only fun, but educational too! Here are several choice for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade homeschoolers on their zoo fieldtrip.
- Zoo Map – practice mapping skills by having children draw a zoo map
- Simple Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – draw the animal picture, color where on the map they are from, write some basic facts, and note animal behaviors.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – animal classification, diet, behavior, zoo adaptations, population in the wild, behavior observations, and draw a picture
- Comparing Animals – compare the similarities of two different animals
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019