These Zoo Field trip Animal Reports from 123 Homeschool 4 Me can help make the zoo not only fun, but educational too! Here are several choice for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade homeschoolers on their zoo fieldtrip.
- Zoo Map – practice mapping skills by having children draw a zoo map
- Simple Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – draw the animal picture, color where on the map they are from, write some basic facts, and note animal behaviors.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – animal classification, diet, behavior, zoo adaptations, population in the wild, behavior observations, and draw a picture
- Comparing Animals – compare the similarities of two different animals
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020
- Free Word Flipper Printables - November 6, 2020