This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
I have yet to meet a child that doesn’t love animals. Farm animals, zoo animals, and household pets are all intriguing for kids of all ages.
Incorporate some movement into your animal studies with these fun zoo animal action cards. Kids will have fun identifying each of the animals as well as mimicking their movements.
I like to print these types of cards out and put them on a keychain ring so little hands can “read” them. This is a great way to introduce and reinforce reading and animal identification.
This set of zoo animal action cards introduces preschoolers to nine animals commonly found at the zoo. Print them out on cardstock for stability, and laminate them for stability.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE ZOO ANIMAL ACTION CARDS here!**
For more animal-themed activities to use with your preschoolers, visit the links below:
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts (5 to choose from)
- Sea Turtle Life Cycle Unit Study
- 27 Ocean Animal Books
- 26 Ocean Animals Crafts
- Jungle Animals Learning Pack
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020