These Free Writing Prompts are great! Just print out the page for the month of May. One day for writing time, ask your child which prompt he’d like to use (or adapt for his purposes). Once he’s used the prompt, he can color in that part of the picture. Once he has completed all the prompts, the entire picture will be colored in.
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019