Writing your life story is a wonderful way to encapsulate memories or leave a legacy behind for your loved ones. However, it’s also a really fun writing assignment for your older students to work on their autobiographical skills. Get these FREE Write Your Life Story Printables!
Not only will it be a great time for reflection, but it will be great for your child to read them once they’re older and look back on their lives! It’s not as big or tricky of an assignment as you would think. With these aids from Organized 31, it’ll be made simple. These simple prompts to guide your writing and this free printable will help you and your child get started.
For similar resources, check out these biography resources for some graphic organizer inspiration!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020