Over 350 FREE word families worksheets and printables. Learning to read is a difficult task for young students. There are so many different patterns that it is often confusing for our younger students learning to read.
Word families are sets of words that have a common letter and sound pattern. (For example, the -en word family contains the words den, men, pen, hen.) The word family printables contain printable posters, flashcards, clip cards, worksheets, puzzles, and more.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019