Over 350 FREE word families worksheets and printables. Learning to read is a difficult task for young students. There are so many different patterns that it is often confusing for our younger students learning to read.
Word families are sets of words that have a common letter and sound pattern. (For example, the -en word family contains the words den, men, pen, hen.) The word family printables contain printable posters, flashcards, clip cards, worksheets, puzzles, and more.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019