Over 350 FREE word families worksheets and printables. Learning to read is a difficult task for young students. There are so many different patterns that it is often confusing for our younger students learning to read.
Word families are sets of words that have a common letter and sound pattern. (For example, the -en word family contains the words den, men, pen, hen.) The word family printables contain printable posters, flashcards, clip cards, worksheets, puzzles, and more.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - July 1, 2022
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022