Working on reading with a preschooler or kindergartner? These FREE -at Family CVC Word Pumpkins are great for demonstrating the relationship within the word family and for review! The printable consists of three pages and contains nine pumpkins with all the CVC words in the -at family. The tenth pumpkin says “at” with a space in front of it. All the letters you need to spell the -at family words are also included. Read the post for two ways of using the pumpkins!
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019