The Measured Mom has FREE Word Family Houses.
Word family houses are so versatile! Follow the simple assembly instructions and use them in a few different ways:
1) Have your little one read a few before you dive into a decodable book.
2) Let this be your phonics practice before you start reading a stack of sight word or leveled readers.
3) Practice reading short vowel word family houses as part of a spelling unit on short vowel words.
4) Use these for remedial students who need more practice sounding out words. They’re quick and hands-on — two important things for many reluctant readers!
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019