Is your child just learning how to do double-digit addition? These cute winter-themed addition worksheets made by Liesl over at homeschoolden.com might make the transition easier. The ones are green and the tens are blue. Some of the worksheets have no regrouping; others have regrouping (ie. carrying). These pages have a winter theme, though you will also find links to plain Montessori-style addition and subtraction pages at this post as well. Visit this post to pick up your FREE Montessori Style Addition Pages – Winter Theme
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019