Add STEM activities into the kitchen with this series of kid-friendly, fun, and healthy recipes to explore science and math in the kitchen this summer. Grab these FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books from Whisking Apples!
These cooking recipes and activities are perfect for a week of summer cooking at home. Recipes are kid-friendly and simple to make, to keep your kids engaged at home this summer. Whisking Apples is a cooking-based learning program, that focuses on helping families cook together, eat healthier, and engage kids in the kitchen, all while learning a little something.
For other similar resources, check out our whole list of recipe resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021