Easy readers are wonderful homeschool tools because they include reading, new vocab, and art! Work on the ‘s’ suffix with this FREE What I Can See in Fall Easy Reader!
Your children can practice their word endings and work on their Fall vocabulary. It is an 8-page book, and your child can color after they finish reading. It includes sight words “I”, “can”, and “see” and lots of Fall words such as acorns, scarecrows, squirrels, and more!
For another similar easy reader, check out Apple Tree Counting Easy Reader!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019