One of the biggest struggles for homeschool moms is fitting it all in. Using a schedule can help you get a lot accomplished. Writing down your schedule is such an important thing to do to keep you on track. It keeps everyone in the house on the same schedule. It will also help relieve a lot of stress. This FREE Weekly Schedule Planner will help you get on your way to creating a plan that works for your family.
It contains 6 printable pages, including weekly schedules, a to-do list, and a menu planning page. This weekly schedule planner is only available for FREE for a limited time. It is FREE through March 26, 2020, so get it while you can!
Check out our other planning resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022