Are your children studying weather patterns this year? Tracking the weather each day is a great activity for any age! Check out this FREE Weather Chart Printable from Notebooking Nook and add it to your weather unit study this school year!
Using weather charts are great ways to practice observation and recording skills, perfect for science class! Included in this resource are places to record the date/time and type of weather for 7 continuous days. Get watching!
For other weather resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Spring Picture Books Library List - April 3, 2020
- Homeschool Methods Explained: Worldschooling - April 3, 2020
- FREE Resurrection Writing Prompts - April 3, 2020
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020