Summer is a great time to add a watermelon theme to learning activities. And, these FREE Watermelon Counting Cards are the perfect way for little ones to get in some counting and number recognition practice on long summer days.
These printable cards from Pool Noodles and Pixie Dust feature the numbers 0-10 and can be used in so many ways. Print them out and hang them up for simple passive exposure. Or use two sets to play a game of go fish or memory. Also, try using them for a simple math center by providing counters for children to place over the slices of watermelon as they count.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019