Summer is a great time to add a watermelon theme to learning activities. And, these FREE Watermelon Counting Cards are the perfect way for little ones to get in some counting and number recognition practice on long summer days.
These printable cards from Pool Noodles and Pixie Dust feature the numbers 0-10 and can be used in so many ways. Print them out and hang them up for simple passive exposure. Or use two sets to play a game of go fish or memory. Also, try using them for a simple math center by providing counters for children to place over the slices of watermelon as they count.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020