A fun way for students to learn new vocabulary is through games! You will love these Vegetable Activities for Kindergarteners!
Tanya at The Natural Homeschool has created a number of cute activities all to help your young learn practice vegetable names. The resource includes coloring pages, and I Spy game, a matching game, and more!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020