A fun way for students to learn new vocabulary is through games! You will love these Vegetable Activities for Kindergarteners!
Tanya at The Natural Homeschool has created a number of cute activities all to help your young learn practice vegetable names. The resource includes coloring pages, and I Spy game, a matching game, and more!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019