A fun way for students to learn new vocabulary is through games! You will love these Vegetable Activities for Kindergarteners!
Tanya at The Natural Homeschool has created a number of cute activities all to help your young learn practice vegetable names. The resource includes coloring pages, and I Spy game, a matching game, and more!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021