Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here are some candy heart math printables! These FREE Valentine’s Math printables are intended to use with candy hearts, but you can also use them with other hearts.
In this packet, there’s practice with counting, number sense, visualizing quantities, estimating, sorting, graphing, patterns and fine motor skills. Although these printables are for preschoolers, they can be used with other ages as well.
You can download the math packet here —> Candy Heart Math Packet
Here are more free Valentine’s Day Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019