Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here are some candy heart math printables! These FREE Valentine’s Math printables are intended to use with candy hearts, but you can also use them with other hearts.
In this packet, there’s practice with counting, number sense, visualizing quantities, estimating, sorting, graphing, patterns and fine motor skills. Although these printables are for preschoolers, they can be used with other ages as well.
You can download the math packet here —> Candy Heart Math Packet
Here are more free Valentine’s Day Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019